9.04.2007

Ezra & Anna 9.1.07

If only every wedding could be as amazing as Ezra & Anna's....I had THE best time. They flew me up on Thursday to The Great Smokey Mountains. They put me up in an amazing log cabin in the woods with some friends. It was amazing. We played cards and explored the local town's antiques. It was almost more of a vacation than a work trip. Here are a couple images from our explorations.....




Then came the wedding day.....which I can only describe as a dream wedding. It was so much country fun, like a big ole ho-down! Anna looked amazing in her vintage gown. She and Ezra were so much fun and easy to work with. I didn't want the night to end, and that usually never happens after being on your feet for 9 hours.











The night ended with the remaining of us, family and friends, making smores around a campfire. Best way to end a wedding, ever!

No comments: