5.31.2007

Mike & Cara


I met Mike & Cara last year, when our church decided to launch "house churches". Our house church just didn't seem complete until Mike & Cara joined a few weeks into it, Mike just returning from K-stan. Mike is blessed with amazing musical talent, and Cara has the ability to light up a room with her smile, which we truly appreciated. So when these two got engaged, I was super excited to become such an important part of their big day.

Due to crazy thunderstorms, the ceremony location had to be changed just hours before the wedding, making me all the more amazed at how well Cara handled the last second changes. With eyes glued on the weather channel and moms calling every news station to get an answer they wanted to hear, Caras smile and laughter still remained.




I love you guys and thanks for allowing me to join you for the first day of the rest of your lives!

No comments: